EP REPORTER FOR QlikSense
With EP Reporting for QlikSense you can create visually appealing reports directly from your data and analysis. It supports all popular Office formats, creates perfect pixel PDFs and ensures that reports reach the right people at the right time.
- Design pixel-perfect reports using Visual Studio’s integrated report designer;
- Add any Qlik Sense visualization in the report (including 3rd party extensions and full worksheets);
- Add fully customizable and responsive tables and pivot tables to the report, using any Qlik Sense object as a data source
- Supports automatic styling of tables (text color and background color);
- Supports automatic expansion of pivot tables;
- Supports inclusion of total rows from Qlik in the table;
- Includes integrated dataset and object configurator to easily add Qlik Sense tables and visual objects to the report;
- Support for filtering at report level and object level – apply custom Qlik Sense selections to single objects or the entire report.
- Support for variable setting at report level and object level – apply custom values to variables before rendering a single object or the entire report;
- Any Qlik Sense variable, custom expression or object title can be used in the report as a text placeholder;
- Multiple supported output formats: PDF, PNG, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX.
On-demand Report Generation
- Reports can be generated on-demand with a single click directly from any sheet in a Qlik Sense app, thanks to our dedicated Qlik Sense extension;
- Fully synchronized with the user’s Qlik Sense session, selections and section access rules are automatically applied to the generated report;
- Support for on-demand report generation via a REST API, allowing developers to integrate report generation into existing systems;
- Supports Windows Authentication mechanism to allow on-demand report generation for specific users only.
Scheduled Report Generation
- Fully customizable scheduler, allows to schedule periodic generation of reports with fine-grained control on the generation periods;
- Pre-configurable filters (supporting both specific filter values and filtering expressions) that can be applied to the Qlik Sense app before report generation;
- Pre-configurable variable presets, to apply before generating the report;
- Support for cycling over one or multiple fields in the Qlik Sense app, allowing generation of multiple instances of a report, each with its own filtered data;
- Ability to impersonate a specific user when generating scheduled reports (applies user’s section access and security rules);
- Option to reload the Qlik Sense app before report generation.
- Generated reports can be sent to one or more output targets
- Supports multiple output destinations:
- File system (local and remote)
- Customizable email notifications – send a confirmation/warning email when a report is generated successfully or fails;
- Customizable dynamic output filename/address, send each report to a specific destination depending on the value of cycling fields.