EP Reporter per Qlik Sense
Con EP Reporter per Qlik Sense puoi creare report visivamente accattivanti direttamente dai tuoi dati e analisi. Supporta tutti i formati Office più diffusi, crea PDF pixel perfect e garantisce che i report raggiungano le persone giuste al momento giusto.
- Design pixel-perfect reports using Visual Studio’s integrated report designer;
- Add any Qlik Sense visualization in the report (including 3rd party extensions and full worksheets);
- Add fully customizable and responsive tables and pivot tables to the report, using any Qlik Sense object as a data source
- Supports automatic styling of tables (text color and background color);
- Supports automatic expansion of pivot tables;
- Supports inclusion of total rows from Qlik in the table;
- Includes integrated dataset and object configurator to easily add Qlik Sense tables and visual objects to the report;
- Support for filtering at report level and object level – apply custom Qlik Sense selections to single objects or the entire report.
- Support for variable setting at report level and object level – apply custom values to variables before rendering a single object or the entire report;
- Any Qlik Sense variable, custom expression or object title can be used in the report as a text placeholder;
- Multiple supported output formats: PDF, PNG, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX.
On-demand Report Generation
- Reports can be generated on-demand with a single click directly from any sheet in a Qlik Sense app, thanks to our dedicated Qlik Sense extension;
- Fully synchronized with the user’s Qlik Sense session, selections and section access rules are automatically applied to the generated report;
- Support for on-demand report generation via a REST API, allowing developers to integrate report generation into existing systems;
- Supports Windows Authentication mechanism to allow on-demand report generation for specific users only.
Scheduled Report Generation
- Fully customizable scheduler, allows to schedule periodic generation of reports with fine-grained control on the generation periods;
- Pre-configurable filters (supporting both specific filter values and filtering expressions) that can be applied to the Qlik Sense app before report generation;
- Pre-configurable variable presets, to apply before generating the report;
- Support for cycling over one or multiple fields in the Qlik Sense app, allowing generation of multiple instances of a report, each with its own filtered data;
- Ability to impersonate a specific user when generating scheduled reports (applies user’s section access and security rules);
- Option to reload the Qlik Sense app before report generation.
- Generated reports can be sent to one or more output targets
- Supports multiple output destinations:
- File system (local and remote)
- Customizable email notifications – send a confirmation/warning email when a report is generated successfully or fails;
- Customizable dynamic output filename/address, send each report to a specific destination depending on the value of cycling fields.